We're at the half way mark and the baby is beginning to twitch. We had our second sighting and found out we're having a girl. But from the ultrasound, you would have thought we were having Mrs. Potato Head! A girl...a girl...we are soooooooooooo in trouble! After everything checked out normal, I couldn't help but think, god, I hope our daughter doesn't become that girl. She won't and we won't let it happen. Otherwise, we might need to give her away.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Mrs. Potato Head
We're at the half way mark and the baby is beginning to twitch. We had our second sighting and found out we're having a girl. But from the ultrasound, you would have thought we were having Mrs. Potato Head! A girl...a girl...we are soooooooooooo in trouble! After everything checked out normal, I couldn't help but think, god, I hope our daughter doesn't become that girl. She won't and we won't let it happen. Otherwise, we might need to give her away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment